2017 Ram Promaster City Review
How Much Does the 2017 RAM Promaster City Cost?
The starting MSRP of the 2017 RAM Promaster City is $23,495. *
How Many MPG Does the 2017 RAM Promaster City Get?
The 2017 RAM Promaster City is capable of achieving 21 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway. **
2.4 L I-4
What’s New for the 2017 RAM Promaster City?
The Ram ProMaster City compact van features best-in-class highway fuel efficiency, payload and cargo capacity. It enters 2017 with minor changes: The shifter receives brighter illumination, and the rear-door reflectors have improved visibility. The ProMaster City can be specified as a delivery or passenger van. It is a very maneuverable vehicle, with a conveniently low cargo floor (just 21.5 inches above the ground) and an integrated door lock and latch (for one-handed operation).
The available packages and option groups for 2017 include:
- Interior Cargo Rack Package: This option provides a cargo partition (with or without a sliding window) and rear assist handles
- Lights and Wheels Group: Includes 16-Inch x 6.5-Inch aluminum wheels, center wheel cap, and fog lamps
- Popular Equipment Group: Heated front seats and second-row power windows
- Rear Wiper/Washer/Defroster Group: Includes rear window wiper and washer, and a rear window defroster
- Trailer Tow Group: To facilitate towing, this group includes 4- and 7-pin wiring harnesses and trailer towing prep
The engine is a 2.4-liter I4 with 178 horsepower, 174 lb-ft of torque and fuel economy of 21 city/29 highway mpg. A nine-speed automatic transmission is standard.
2017 RAM Promaster City for Sale in Merrillville
Our CDJR dealership invites you to test drive the remarkable 2017 Ram ProMaster City. You’ll appreciate our attentive customer service that prioritizes your satisfaction.
* MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.
** Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle